Breath

With every breath I take I feel you dance inside my soul,
with every breath I take I watch you dance inside me lingering
gracefully glowing as I take you all in, and release you to the world.
With every breath, I hear your heart beating, as if it was mine.
With every breath I take I think of you from deep inside myself,
pulsating out into the world.
With every breath I take I ask myself: what could have happened if you weren't here?
with every breath I take, I reason inside my mind as to how come things got so beautiful, and suddenly disappeared in vain.
With every breath I take, I see your smile, and hear your giggle,
with every breath I take I look at another part of me,
telling me you deserve to be happy.
With every breath I take, time stops and starts again. With every breath I take I fill myself up with hope.
with every breath I take, time loses its meaning, children run free in my mind,
with every breath I take, I choke with the need for more.....of you, my breath, with every breath I take, life takes another meaning,
with every breath I take,
life...lets me go.

0 comments: