Face The Music

It's a glimpse of heaven,I want it inside,Of me,

There are no words to describe,it's a painting, it's a poem
It's breathing life.And the sun is a search light in the sky,Seeing, finding,
Everything,It's touching life.

Looking through the window of clouds,I see a glimpse of heaven,
and it's so beautiful,I want it.
Looking through the window of clouds,
I see a glimpse of heaven,and it's so beautiful,
That I want it inside of me,Of me,I want it

Imagine the silence of life,
Full of texture, full of colour,Starry lights,
As the moon suspending in my night,
Seeing, finding,everything,
It's breathing life, it's breathing life,
It's breathing life. Touching life

Its so beautiful


Here I am,
Starting over,Once again,
I lost my place,the edges frayed,
The story ended
It's still so hard to face

I wana cry on your shoulder,
But I'll smile,and try to find my way

seasons come and go,nothing lasts forever
were all on borrowed time and love's not set in stone
but life is now or never you and I can make the world our own

here we are,pushing forward, pulled apart
and turned around, the ties untied
the world wide open, the ever after here and now

I wana cry,on your shoulder,
But I'll smile, I know I'll feel okay

seasons come and go, nothing lasts forever
were all on borrowed time
and love's not set in stone
but life is now or never
you and I can make the world our own

Now's our time to shine, the time to stand up tall,
We can have it all, all the stars realigned,
Every ending turned around,
'cause it's our time, Starting now


You give your hand to me and then you say, "Hello."
And I can hardly speak, my heart is beating so.
And anyone can tell You think you know me well.
Well, you don't know me. No you don't know me.

No you don't know the one Who dreams of you at night;
And longs to kiss your lips and longs to hold you tight
Oh I'm just a friend.That's all I've ever been.
Cause you don't know me.

For I never knew the art of making love, though my heart aches with love for you.
Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by. A chance that you might love me too.

You give your hand to me, and then you say, "Goodbye."
I watched you walk away,beside the lucky guy
Oh, you'll never ever know the one who loved you so.
Well, you don't know me, though my heart aches with love for you.
Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by.
A chance that you might love me too.

Oh, you give your hand to me,
And then you say, "Goodbye."
I watched you walk away, beside the lucky guy
Oh, you'll never ever know the one who loved you so.
Well, you don't know me.

0 comments: