The 10 Levels of Intimacy in Communication

The digital age has certainly changed the way we communicate or share information with each other. The combination of technology and power of information brings new ways on HOW, WITH WHOM and WHY we communicate. We are connected with more people than ever before.


The 10 Levels of Intimacy in Communication is both an interesting and absurd display of the way we communicate today. The simple infographic is worthy for us to reflect on our everyday life - Do more options to communicate with each other connect us or alienate us more?

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I think this infogram, diagram..whatever it is..is a bit skweed..the number one most intimate means of communication is talking..therefore, talking should be 1, and twitter should be 10...

While I enjoy twitter, and all that it has taught me, and all the people I have met from it..I would choose having an intimate conversation with anyone over twitter any day..

My fear is that, one day, people won't want to talk anymore because it will be too much effort! Why talk when you can tweet? :(