Stay With Her Intensity - To A Point

When a woman gets emotionally intense, a mediocre man wants to calm her down and discuss it, or leave and come back later when she is "sane." A superior man penetrates her mood with imperturbable love and unwavering consciousness. If she still refuses to live more fully in love, after a time, he lets her go.

If you are like most men, you probably aren't too fond of feminine bad moods and hysterical emotions. Basically, most men are afraid of, or disgusted by, feminine emotions. That's why we, men, try to fix them or escape from them. "I'll come back later when you can act like a reasonable human being," you might say.

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is FULL ARTICLE HERE

2 comments:

seifandbeirut said...

I read this post with a friend last night. She told me it's men who must embrace a women's anger, emotions, and frustrations, while women shouldn't have to endure a mans. It made not sense to me.... Hey us men have rages that should be embraced too! I mean if we only embrace a woman's rage, but ours is not... then it really doesn't work. Which is fair to me, I keep my rage inside, I kinda hide it, but women like to express it... it's in their nature, so embracing it should be natural no?

This is an unbelievable post! Your posts amaze me day by day, and I can never seem to get enough of them. :) And who can argue with me when they come across things like this:

"Give your gift. Like wrestling a steer or surfing ocean waves, mastery involves blending with your woman's powerful energy and feeling the rise and fall of the moment, without lapsing in presence for a second. "

Gaby said...

The odd thing about this is that each part of a relationship tries to (actually wants to) flip the story to his or her own benefit.
I can write about just that, or a man's point of view. Women as much as men have to endure, challenge themselves and nurture their men.

That's part of embracing the other person as HE/SHE is.

Thanks for the comment, and for taking the time to read. I hope I'll be able to amaze with more posts in the near future.

All the best!