Combining The Contrasts

Today, I thought of sharing a showcase gallery of images at Cruzine magazine which is really special. The collection of photographs represent a fascinating combination of contrasts.


Uncommonly thinking and talented photographers are in the constant search of genuine and unique moments worthy of capturing with a camera, or they seek for the angles to show us the ordinary things in an alternative way. Here, within the scope of this showcase, they successfully managed to artfully combine contrasting colors, as white and black, or red and the shades of gray; shapes, as circles and squares; and textures, for example, smooth and wavy, or with folds and holes.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL THE PICS

1 comments:

This is Beirut said...

Fascinating! More and more I'm realizing I need to start practicing my photography skills.. You and me both it seems. It could bring a whole new dimension to our blogs!