I Wrote This For You

“It’s amazing, some people, they just say these small little things, one sentence and it changes the way you feel about them in an instant. Small little words that can hurt you so much or make you fall deeply in love forever. It changes everything, nothing between you is ever really the same again, even if they don’t know it.”



There are countless stories hidden in each and every one of our souls. Chapters of our lives that shape our being, our realities. Countless experiences of the past that surface every once in a while to wake you up from your never ending dream of who you want to be and take you back to moments, milliseconds of endless ecstasy and joy.

I don't really like to dwell on the past, but there are moments when I just reflect back on a journey filled with lost jewels and countless wins. I remember moments when only a few words were necessary to flip me out into another dimension, letters carefully selected, simply sent out to be received at the perfect moment. I remember reactions that used to push me on to the better and I remember how things eventually took a turn to the darkest of places. But there were moments when my fingers were stuck together when all the paper in the world caught fire and when all the ink ran clear.
Emptiness remains from the pieces of yourself you gave away, pointless nonsense rules the desert of lost sensations. Words ran out of letters, and the language isn't perfect anymore.

But there is always another day, another light from another dimension to shine upon you again, and take you to where it all began. A trip, that will start all over again and a hope that this one may never end. 

“I know you’re just a rag doll now, sewn together with memories that we might have had.I know you’re just the dream inside of a dream. And don’t worry, I know I don’t know you, anymore.”


I Wrote This For You.

2 comments:

I Emilie :) said...

This post touched my soul, I knew a similar situation and I can feel wut pushed u to publish it. Really good one Gabz :)

ritamou said...

ouf Gaby! this post is amazing!