Blessed

There are times when we tend to be so caught up in our days and lives that we miss seeing some of the most beautiful and most precious gifts we have. I, for one, am one of those people. Who get caught, trapped by the "everyday". But its been a few days since I started seeing again, and what I saw was spectacular magic, magnificence in human form.

Recently, I've been blessed with angels from all over, coming from all corners of the globe to live through and with me. I'm in deep admiration and immensely grateful that I have found brothers, sisters, friends and souls that breathe into my days some of their exceptional magic. No, pardon me if I don't mention who these people are specifically, but I'm grateful and beyond for their existence in my life and I have seen and understood what beautiful golden pieces of heart they are and how effortless it is for them to give away into the world. These are the real angels out there, so true, so fascinating.

You'll forever be engraved in the layers of my heart, you are some of the few things that will always live with me no matter where you are on the globe.



“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” ~ Dale Carnegie

“I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can’t tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone.” ~ Jonathan Safran Foer

“Life is like a train ride. Some people will sit next to you and talk to you. Some will just stand around…oblivious to your existence. Some will have to leave the train while you’re having a great conversation and who knows when you’ll see them again. And if you’re lucky, there’ll be those who will sit and talk to you throughout the whole journey.” ~ From a dear friend

I'm not sure I make sense in that post, I just hope that if those people I'm thinking of and not finding the words are reading this, they'll know and understand.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

who r those people? i'm sure they're really lucky!
great post!